UCE shiz

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
UCE shiz
If you have your own UCE that you don't mind sharing, please consider PMing me.

The Windows Driver Kit seems to only have x64, x86, and ai64 (i think) compilers, but I run on a 32 bit vista. Which one should i compile with? I've tried them all and they all come up with errors (followed numerous tutorials, even done it w/o editing files).

I appologize to Obama/Liz in advance if this should be in the Help section.
idk man lol i asked u for 1
Quote Originally Posted by Khahnlehuu View Post
idk man lol i asked u for 1
yeah i know... but the compiling is going super crazy on me. if i can find this out... ill finish it tonight
If ur trying to code then u can use microsoft visual studio express basic edition.
I Use That When i code my custom hooks
I have a 64 bit edition vista.... idk if that will help. Right now im running on a 32x XP. PM me if ur interested or anything...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us