Operation2 Lab06 T6M is down?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Operation2 Lab06 T6M is down?
Hi guys.

I click t6zm.exe or t6mp.exe.Game is doesn't launch.Game is in task manager but doesn't launch.Server is down?Please help

_thanks
Works for me too. Maybe you have got the Matchmaking Mod, cause if i install it, the game doesn't launch
I got matchmaking too if doesn't startup log out log in and should work works for me
Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
I got matchmaking too if doesn't startup log out log in and should work works for me
matchmaking mod work? for me doesn't work wtf!
Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
matchmaking mod work? for me doesn't work wtf!
I can't find any game but i still use it xD but don't really play it much anymore
Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
I can't find any game but i still use it xD but don't really play it much anymore
lol...my launcher doesn't open up idk from yesterday i cant play public..and i hate 4D1 because i dont have muny friends to play xD
What is matchmaking mode? I have "op2-t6m-dlc3" crack. I played the game 6 hours ago but now i don't. Please help.Can you give me a working patch,crack or vs...?
probably i got matchmaking. :/ How i uninstall this? or How I fix this? please help
Quote Originally Posted by legend411 View Post
heyy please help me
idk bro..i have the same problem only 4D1 working to me
anywhere. thanks all for your helps
Quote Originally Posted by legend411 View Post
anywhere. thanks all for your helps
black ops 2 .. that you have is the 4D1 "op2-t6m-dlc3"
I uninstall game and again Install.I got update 1,2 ,3 after i copy "op2-t6m-dlc" files and paste in my game. but i click t6zm or t6mp. game doesn't launch. please help
Quote Originally Posted by legend411 View Post
I uninstall game and again Install.I got update 1,2 ,3 after i copy "op2-t6m-dlc" files and paste in my game. but i click t6zm or t6mp. game doesn't launch. please help
you can wait for new update...i am doing this..
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?