WTSCheap elo boost on NA server.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Cheap elo boost on NA server.
[NA server only] new booster - Fast, Professional boosting to the top.

Hi, my name is David and I am a diamond jungler and top laner. I already boosted some guys but I still consider myself new to boosting.


Charging :
- Price may vary if lp gain is significantly lower than normal
- Price can change depending on the LP you are at
- I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL
- You may first pay before my service start and i hope you'll enjoy my well done and fast service
-Also you need to add me on skype my username is : leagueboost1.


I can boost all division except challenger division.
- Bronze

- Silver

- Gold

- Platinum

- Diamond

All price will be set on skype. ( don't worry I am the cheapest price NA )

As you probably noticed, no coaching service is available since i speak french and a few english.

My smurf.



(post on construction more details will be up soon.)
Don't forget to add me on skype : leagueboost1
Bump ! add me on skype if u want more details/question.
Bump already did 4 games for vouch add me on skype for details.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?