Request AQW Bots

Posts 691–694 of 694 · Page 47 of 47
Title: 'Star Scrap Metal Bot'
Purpose: 'Farming Star Scrap Metal from the quests in /dreadspace'
Other: 'Something you want to add'
Title: Ultimate weapon kit construction bot.
Purpose: So I can get the blod.
Other: I know le bot has a bot for this but it keeps getting stuck at map loading and character loading.
Title: "Kiss the void Bot" (Non-mem)
Purpose: "Getting Blood Gem of the Archfiend"
Other: "Old version is outdated"
1) There is now not 2 Makais in 1st tercessuinotlim room, only 1
2) Makais in underworld don't drop tendurrr anymore
3) Chaos gemeralds (to farm fragments of chaos) are now in /join blindingsnow

Dang... Noticed it in carbon... -_-
But i'd suggest to add totem and diamond bot into this bot - makes things easier...
Title: Arcane Paragon Pet: Hearts and Souls (nonmem) Bot
Purpose: So I could farm faster LTs
Other: Please.
Posts 691–694 of 694 · Page 47 of 47
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?