Deleting hacks...

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Deleting hacks...
Sorry for being a "choob". But I'm currently going to join a clan and I want to appear legit. I'm done with hacking. I deleted the .dlls, the injector, and anything hack related.

I'm aware of the "Hide your hacks" sticky but it doesn't provide much help. I think the hacks are embed in my registry and I'd like to know how to remove them. Thank you!
get a program that cleans ur registry
download RegistryBooster 2009, and go to youtube and search up the serial keygen, taddaa!! GL.
well unless your clan you are trying to join searchs your computer i dont know why you are worried. and im pretty sure that if a clan will not want you so bad that they are going to go through all of the effort of searching your reg.
Quote Originally Posted by smallzclan View Post
well unless your clan you are trying to join searchs your computer i dont know why you are worried. and im pretty sure that if a clan will not want you so bad that they are going to go through all of the effort of searching your reg.
I've been in the clan over 11 months now. We rank in the "top" ten and we're doing random teamviews. These guys are serious and spend minimum 30 mins searching for hacks. Are you sure a registry cleaner would help?
You should probably erase mpgh from your browser as well.
Yep do they teamview?
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
Yep do they teamview?
Yes, they teamview.
Quote Originally Posted by lolishotu View Post
Yes, they teamview.
if they find something tell them thats not your computer
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
if they find something tell them thats not your computer
LOL. I doubt that'll work.
Quote Originally Posted by lolishotu View Post
LOL. I doubt that'll work.
then just quit the clan they can probably see by how u play without hacks
Quote Originally Posted by lolishotu View Post
LOL. I doubt that'll work.
dude just be all like thats not mine wth hmm how did i get vip hacks lmao wow there fps yep there not mine lol
You can not hide your hacks.

The registry registers all of the hacking programs that have been used for the past month or so so as long as you are in that clan you will have to be legit.

And if you find a way to do so, PLEASE do not do this. It realy pisses me off when a hacker infiltrates a legit clan. The clan forever looses its credibility as a legit clan and it is just for your selfish fun.

Seriously, it realy ticks me off.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
You can not hide your hacks.

The registry registers all of the hacking programs that have been used for the past month or so so as long as you are in that clan you will have to be legit.

And if you find a way to do so, PLEASE do not do this. It realy pisses me off when a hacker infiltrates a legit clan. The clan forever looses its credibility as a legit clan and it is just for your selfish fun.

Seriously, it realy ticks me off.
yes u can hidden ur hack lik do a ghost folder it invisible
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us