Bots for member

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Bots for member
Guys help me . I am out of mind XD . In 3 month I first time loged on in aqw . I have member , paragon pet . Where i can get fast legion tokens and thuderforge rep , blacksmithing rep , chronospan rep ? pls link bot , i have le bot 7.8
Pretty much its just le bot who got the most features for a bot. Prefer imo to do the Exalted Legion Quest since it gives a decent drop for legion tokens like 100 per 30- 40 mins . Or you could do you're paragon pet's quest and i belive there is a bot for that in le bot 7.8
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us