ArrowVirtual Riot Hotkeys V2.0 [12.3] Infinite Ammo, Shotgun Mode, Rapid Fire, Typing Mode

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
Virtual Riot Hotkeys V2.0 [12.3] Infinite Ammo, Shotgun Mode, Rapid Fire, Typing Mode
Updated to 12.3 with new features

-Voice Prompts when you press a hotkey (can be disabled)
Voice ~

-Typing mode disables hotkeys when typing a message (beta)
Enable: comma, period
backslash, enter
Disable: escape, enter


Glitcher ←↑↓→
Jump Up V
Jump Down B
No Clip G
Set Telepoint INSERT
Go to Telepoint HOME
No Recoil F1
No Spread F2
No Sway F3
No Sprint Delay F4
Rapid Fire F5
Shotgun Mode F6
Infinite Ammo* F7
*Must reload first


I know i promised changeable hotkeys but i got lazy and introduced typing mode instead

REPORT BUGS IN THIS THREAD FOR THE NEXT RELEASE

Virus Scans:
virustotal (dot) com/en/file/4d503fb771754e945c7fe817f7ef7595ed253a65cde3329c55 c4f114479cf51d/analysis/1377549412/
virusscan (dot) jotti (dot) org/en/scanresult/d78fa4fca951cfa5ab7f40ee38a5ab354e79e824




VirtualRiotV2.0_mpgh.net.zip868 KB · 2,066 downloads 2/48 malicious
Wait for it to be approved guys you will like it!
I can't wait to give this one a try.
You should give credits to people who deserve it...
Quote Originally Posted by D0nut View Post
You should give credits to people who deserve it...
I only used your code for V1.0, everything after that is my work.
Quote Originally Posted by TrailerHooker View Post
I only used your code for V1.0, everything after that is my work.
Ok but how did you manage to get infinite ammo then with must reload first (same as my hack...) ?
Quote Originally Posted by D0nut View Post
Ok but how did you manage to get infinite ammo then with must reload first (same as my hack...) ?
YOURE JUST JEALOUS
and how long is the wait? right ass itches want to try)))))
Scan the zip file, not the exe.
I'm hugely fond of both you'rs and D0nuts, friendly competiton is fun
Quote Originally Posted by Scenic. View Post
I'm hugely fond of both you'rs and D0nuts, friendly competiton is fun
That's not competition since I wanted to help him, but instead, he prefers to steal my work...
Quote Originally Posted by D0nut View Post
That's not competition since I wanted to help him, but instead, he prefers to steal my work...
You never specified that I couldn't use your work without permission.
And, you may want to read about the Freedom of Information Act
thanks but i can't download
Quote Originally Posted by raoufk1 View Post
thanks but i can't download
IT SAYS WAITING FOR APPROVAL, NO ONE CAN DOWNLOAD IT, SHUT UP
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?