PostCA: Cool Thing

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
CA: Cool Thing
Ok now this is not a hack but it will help you in the game to see people easier

1.Go to ur combat arms folder and go into game folder then find theese exact 4 files (TEXFX.rez TEXTURES.rez TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez )

5.The walls will be white so it will be easier to see



Dont forgot to thank me...
Already been posted, many people know this.
already posted
I think something similary as been posted so far
Been posted at least 100 times in 1.5 years. Everyone knows this. Minions close pls
Very similar things have been posted
Thanks still
/close please?
you have a FIRM grasp of the OBVIOUS. I can ASSure you 100 PERCENT
Yeah many know this =O
Yeah I knew, but I never thought much of it. Until i saw that pic. It makes them stand out heaps!
people clam every 1 knows this but i did not so clearly not every 1 knows this and even if it had been post many time i do not plan on wasting my time looking for thoose "100" other posts of this that probably don't exist.

so thank you for telling me how to do this
Lol that reminds me, once when I was really dumb I was like OH MY GAWD I MA TURN ON EVERY EPICPACMAN'S AFK UTILITY'S FEATURE AND BE UBAA L33T, so I did that and then i found out that the walls and people were white (really good camouflage D and then yea....you know what i mean... Sorry just had to tell...
I understand the first one (TEXTURES.rez) but why the other 2??
Alot of people are having trouble with this so Im gonna repost here



Put all the Texture files in the BGM folder its that simple

Thank me If I help anyway!
Your a sick person. Just re-posting stuff for the thanks. Nothing else. Sick...
I was reposting it to Pexiecorp so yeah
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us