TNT Hack.DLL Dc's?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
TNT Hack.DLL Dc's?
Anyone else getting DC'd now? I wasn't aware nexon patched as I played for an hour last night, took a break, went back on and DC'd when I entered a game.
If you get D/Ced then your going to get banned. Ever time you get D/Ced it tells nexon that you tryed to use some thing and they will bann you.
Wierd i get d/c so much but i havent had one penalty against me lol
Really hope not! I am a high rank, ffs..

I will see what I can doo.
Maybe the Tnt is patched i think cause i think no updated it, and you won't get D/C i been D/C and i still didn't get banned
Yeah... TNT hack is patched!
i dont know i dont use it its trojan
Just played again, no DC
i have windows 7 64 bit and when i press insert it doesnt do anything i need help.
I don't use TnT, I use XFire, and NeverBorn even said that TnT hack is a HUGE Virus
I use the RK aimbot and the CAChams.dll! Work great but D/C me after 1 game... I think its still worth it..
Quote Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
I use the RK aimbot and the CAChams.dll! Work great but D/C me after 1 game... I think its still worth it..
Where you get the aimbot??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Where you get the aimbot??
It was on this site, but removed for advertisement.

Tnt d/c's because it is detected for most people now.
Go to the help thread.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us