OutdatedHEX'ed Client 16.1 (Aimbot/Fullscreen)

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
HEX'ed Client 16.1 (Aimbot/Fullscreen)
This is my first release (HEXed) and a client that was made through a mod-selector which I receive NO CREDIT! All credit goes to their respective owners!!

The features remain the same but a few tweaks.
Features:
- Auto Nexus 30%
- Fullscreen v2
- HP Bars
- Disabled Blind, Confused, Hallucinating, and Drunk
- No Ally Projectiles
- jNoob Auto-Aim
- Connect to Production Server
- No delay Quest Notification
- Spammable Notifications
- No Loading Screens
- Sprite World no slow, speed hack
- Reconnect with "P" Key



Virus Scans:

Why am I not allowed to post links? Remove spaces (Sorry)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...0b3f/analysis/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...d1a746eb331094
---------------
P.S.Credits to all those who submitted their hacks to the mod selector. Thank you!
Discom's HEXed.zip3.7 MB · 214 downloads Clean
Finally one with some good hacks are starting to come out. P to reconnect is amazing.
Quote Originally Posted by LBYS View Post
This one has the best combination of mods/hacks. I hope it gets approved soon.
its hexed
LBYS
Srry, but your post only confused me, are you suggesting that epic dungeons should be accessible whilst on this hack,assuming it is real and gets approved, which it hopefully will? Basically, will it work with new content, yes or no? Ty in advance.
no u cant see new things on hexed clients
So we can see and go in new dungeons? Or is it hexed from 15.0
This is all the stuff I want, without the things I dont want. Approve someone please!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant see new things. That sucks!
OP only has 2 posts. Highly suspect.
Quote Originally Posted by andymccormick View Post
OP only has 2 posts. Highly suspect.
that doesn't really mean anything it's common in this section.
I hope its real!!! Mods check it out
srry but what does it mean to connect to productions server??????
Approved..
Is this hexed from 16.0 to 16.1 or from 15.0? :/
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us