About CF Sea

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
About CF Sea
i wish it doesn't contain hacks
and is it really i can buy weapons for 1 gp until 8 September
Not sure on the 1 gp for weapons but I know for a fact that the game will have hackers.

Every free2play game has hackers.
1 gp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Not sure on the 1 gp for weapons but I know for a fact that the game will have hackers.

Every free2play game has hackers.
Yeah every weapon is 1 gp
Your all weapons will be wiped out after 8th September, only your rank and IGN will survive.
and i thought it would be prem
I have purchased all weapons hahahahahaha
Its gonna have hackers lol.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us