Teleport Hack. Need help.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Teleport Hack. Need help.
I've been trying to make a teleport hack for Combat Arms for a couple week now. I keep scanning and scanning and can't find even 1 address that works. The addresses I find look like they should work, but when I use CE to change the values... nothing happens :L. I don't fly, float, or anything.

If I can just get the addreses I have the math and programming skills to change the values and make the teleportation hack, but so far its been really hard going. I still need to learn about .dll injection so I can inject the hack once I finish it up too.

Thanks an advance.
Finding the x y z coodrintes are the most frustrating thing to do, but easiest way to find z coordinate first go up a ladder and search then down and search

once u have the z coordiadinte find the player pointer and you can search surronding addies for x and y coordinates
Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
Finding the x y z coodrintes are the most frustrating thing to do, but easiest way to find z coordinate first go up a ladder and search then down and search

once u have the z coordiadinte find the player pointer and you can search surronding addies for x and y coordinates
A ladder.... ah I didn't think of that. LOL I really have to plan out these things better. Hey if you went up and down on a ladder ur x,y wouldn't change either.... :O

@ ClanTag: If u want to help that would be great. Just PM me ur ingame ID. Mine is Wo_OTness I think. So that way I'll know if ur on and can just PM u. Otherwise I'll just log on with an alternate account on an old comp I have layin around.
Why06 wanna work on this together? I probably wont be of much use but its always nice to have a dummy around right? Im not completely un usefull i could probably help in one way or another.
im nto sure how to code C++ but good luck anyway
if you want to change all of your coords ingame then jump out of a helicopter? im not sure if thats what you need, maybe its a stupid answer >.<
Yeh. I've been trying to scan for addresses for a couple weeks now, and I think I'm going to have to find a different apporach. Like not scanning at all. My computer simply can't scan fast enough to find the xyz coords before Combat Arms detects Cheat Engine.

Because of this I'm going to try to develop a UCE so I can stay ingame for long enough to find addresses. I'm also going to try to learn enough ASM to build a signature for the address I want to find and create an address logger to autofind these values because searching for them is next to impossible on my laptop.

I was hping to put a hack out right off the bat so I could get used game hacking before I learned ASM, but I'm not seeing anyway around it now :L
If you spend a little time in the CA section the have a whole thread on finding these coordinates.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us