QuestionSolvedCan't post links.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Can't post links.
I attempted to post a hexed client, as I thought it was one of the better ones out right now, but after carefully writing my thread with the correct format and everything it said I could not post links. What do I do?
You need 20 posts to be able to post links. What client did you hex?
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
You need 20 posts to be able to post links. What client did you hex?
One second I'll get the link.
EDIT: Oh wait. I can't post links. Nice. I'll give you the title of the thread. 16.0 Hexed client (Fullscreen v2, autoaim, auto nexus 30%, p to reconnect, no debuffs
The poster is j4ckofspades
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrises View Post
One second I'll get the link.
EDIT: Oh wait. I can't post links. Nice. I'll give you the title of the thread. 16.0 Hexed client (Fullscreen v2, autoaim, auto nexus 30%, p to reconnect, no debuffs
The poster is j4ckofspades
How is that different from this already approved client: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ullscreen.html ?
More anti debuffs like paralyze, quiet, bleeding, etc. Noclip in some areas.
Your sig amuses me.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrises View Post
More anti debuffs like paralyze, quiet, bleeding, etc. Noclip in some areas.
Your sig amuses me.
You're a leacher
nice dude
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us