SolvedNulgath

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Nulgath
Ok so, I just tried to complete Jugg items for the 2nd time and I didn't have the items to get to nulgath and I really didn't feel like getting them . So I wasn't really thinking about it and not realizing that it wouldn't give me anything, I just put the quest id in the bot manager on le bot. It completed the quest and I didn't get an item.

I've used custom bots before and in lots of them, it joins an area then goes straight to a certain room, skipping the rest. If I went to tercessuinotlim, what would I put in the bot manager to take me directly to nulgath?
Quote Originally Posted by Klax View Post
Ok so, I just tried to complete Jugg items for the 2nd time and I didn't have the items to get to nulgath and I really didn't feel like getting them . So I wasn't really thinking about it and not realizing that it wouldn't give me anything, I just put the quest id in the bot manager on le bot. It completed the quest and I didn't get an item.

I've used custom bots before and in lots of them, it joins an area then goes straight to a certain room, skipping the rest. If I went to tercessuinotlim, what would I put in the bot manager to take me directly to nulgath?
Good question.
I'll check if this is possible
I've made it! And it works perfectly without using any item requirements, and I have inserted it onto my bot as a feature! And I will release my trainer later today or tomorrow, so wait for it patiently
Solved

/closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us