Multi Hotkey teleport
i have a problem with a teleport hack in warrock.
I try to make a hotkey for the teleport. I can make like Numpad1 saves the cords and numpad 2 goto the cords
But i try to make like this:
if i hold Shift + the numpad number it saves to the number
and then i onyl press the numpad nr i get to cords from the shift + the numpadnr.
Example:
i save the cord by pressing the Shift + Numpad 1
then i only press numpad 1 and go to the cords of Shift + numpad 1
heres my code:
it works to teleport but if the save dont work i only get to the edge of map like if you not put any cord, but i have press shift + numpad nr
I try to make a hotkey for the teleport. I can make like Numpad1 saves the cords and numpad 2 goto the cords
But i try to make like this:
if i hold Shift + the numpad number it saves to the number
and then i onyl press the numpad nr i get to cords from the shift + the numpadnr.
Example:
i save the cord by pressing the Shift + Numpad 1
then i only press numpad 1 and go to the cords of Shift + numpad 1
heres my code:
Code:
Fo the save code i have:
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SHIFT + VK_NUMPAD1))
{
the code for save the XYZ
}
And the GOTO code is:
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1))
{
the code for get the cords of saved cords.
}

.... So that's how that works. I wasn't sure what the right format was. thx zhaoyun333. Think I'll just keep my mouth shut for now unless I know 100% wat I'm talking about, as wild guesses just add to the confusion.