PS3 MW3 Vault mods

Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
PS3 MW3 Vault mods
✘ Shaheet's Modern Warfare 3 Vault Modifications. ✘

Hello MPGH, I'm bringing you MW3 Vault Modifications. The modifications I’m offering: Pro Mod, Big Name, AUG, and Private Match Modified Game Modes.No hate comments will be tolerated on this thread. I’m not responsible for any bans that may or may not take place.

✘ Directions You Must Follow. ✘

1. Quote me with your PSN name!

2. Send friend request to me saying MPGH and your MPGH username!

3. After I add you, go into my vault!

4. Choose which mod you want!

5. Watch the whole clip, and after you will have it online!

6. Copy it into your vault, and you will have it forever!

✘ Send A Friend Request To: StealthyPotatoe1. ✘


please quote me before typing a comment as i might not notice your post. also if you're going to leech it or something please ask me first and give credits where they are due.
please thank/rep me this isn't necessary but will encourage me to bring more things
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
✘ Shaheet's Modern Warfare 3 Vault Modifications. ✘

Hello MPGH, I'm bringing you MW3 Vault Modifications. The modifications I’m offering: Pro Mod, Big Name, AUG, and Private Match Modified Game Modes.No hate comments will be tolerated on this thread. I’m not responsible for any bans that may or may not take place.

✘ Directions You Must Follow. ✘

1. Quote me with your PSN name!

2. Send friend request to me saying MPGH and your MPGH username!

3. After I add you, go into my vault!

4. Choose which mod you want!

5. Watch the whole clip, and after you will have it online!

6. Copy it into your vault, and you will have it forever!

✘ Send A Friend Request To: StealthyPotatoe1. ✘


please quote me before typing a comment as i might not notice your post. also if you're going to leech it or something please ask me first and give credits where they are due.
please thank/rep me this isn't necessary but will encourage me to bring more things
my PSN is a2321234223451
please add me as soon as possible. thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Githubnub View Post
my PSN is a2321234223451
please add me as soon as possible. thanks.
added.
msg2short
Is this even possible
Quote Originally Posted by shelhot View Post
Is this even possible
why don't you find out
I doubt this is possible, however I'm interested to find out more.

Whoever adds him, report back to us.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
I doubt this is possible, however I'm interested to find out more.

Whoever adds him, report back to us.
i don't know why you think this isn't possible. if you'd like to find out more- feel free to message me on skype- or better yet make a stud account and send me a friend request.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
I doubt this is possible, however I'm interested to find out more.

Whoever adds him, report back to us.
added him i can confirm this works.
what is in your vault?
Quote Originally Posted by loeis View Post
what is in your vault?
i have Pro mod- FOV Mod with no recoil and Big name mod- Makes everyone's name bigger during the game.
bumped to the top
My Psn acc. name is MoDz_HFH
Quote Originally Posted by jf859 View Post
My Psn acc. name is MoDz_HFH
will add you when i go on.
Quote Originally Posted by jf859 View Post
My Psn acc. name is MoDz_HFH
haven't received a friend request yet.
Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?