[Request] Name Change

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Name Change
Heroo, I would like to change my name to iSpy.
My request is for your request to be ignored.
thats a gay name change it to iFuckedUrMom or something funny not some gay name named after a 4 year old book
I think you need 500 or 1000 post for a name change.
BTW. Thats that is a gay name........
I don't care if it's a gay name... He's the one that wants it.
Quote Originally Posted by (G)rapefruit View Post
I don't care if it's a gay name... He's the one that wants it.
We stalk each other don't we lol
Just give it to him, nobody actually pays attention to the 1000 post rule.
REQUEST DENIED, YOU WILL NOW BE ELIMINATED
I know about the post thing, and dc. Also, Alex is a gay name as well, and that shits just thrown around.
Ask arun, dave or liz through a PM. liz will ask dave.
Arunforce is the one with name changing powers, ask him.
You will most likely be ignored though.
Yea more known players would have more chance of not being ignored
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Yea more known players would have more chance of not being ignored
Espically if you have more than 1,000 posts.
Or else if you just have a good relationship with one of the mods.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us