MW3 Invisible hack

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
MW3 Invisible hack
hey, So I was playing MW3 (on the PS3 obviously) with my friend and we did a 2v2 match, so we started a domination on erosion. then when we where playing a host migration happened and 1 of the enemies became invisible, I only saw his name and I dont know how I did it but I made 1 hitmarker. I asked him how he did that and he didnt respond.

So my question is : how do you get it, where can I get it, is it free and how does it work?

my PS3 is not jailbroken or rooted or anything in that direction...

thank you in advance

If you want to send me a message on psn my name is Wexflex
Quote Originally Posted by loeis View Post
hey, So I was playing MW3 (on the PS3 obviously) with my friend and we did a 2v2 match, so we started a domination on erosion. then when we where playing a host migration happened and 1 of the enemies became invisible, I only saw his name and I dont know how I did it but I made 1 hitmarker. I asked him how he did that and he didnt respond.

So my question is : how do you get it, where can I get it, is it free and how does it work?

my PS3 is not jailbroken or rooted or anything in that direction...

thank you in advance

If you want to send me a message on psn my name is Wexflex
You need a Jailbreak, you can jailbreak your Ps3 with E3Flasher(~75$-100$) if you have the right one. Then you got a jailbroken Ps3 you have to switch/change some files.
Quote Originally Posted by true1495 View Post
You need a Jailbreak, you can jailbreak your Ps3 with E3Flasher(~75$-100$) if you have the right one. Then you got a jailbroken Ps3 you have to switch/change some files.
lol i have it.
1# you don't need a jailbreak to use this. BUT you need a person who has a jailbroken ps3 for them to do this.
2# its called godmode/invisible class. look it up on youtube. you can find a shitload of videos on them
3# i know some people who do it but not for free.
#Sorry for double post > some error doesnt let me post ... then i tried it again and got 2 posts >:3
when you jailbreak your ps3, can you still play online or not? and I've seen a video where they said they could do it for me with their jailbroken ps3 bbut that they wanted me to pay for it and erm i dont really want...
is there really nobody that can do it for free? i would do anything on the computer to get it except paying and doing a ******.
Quote Originally Posted by loeis View Post
is there really nobody that can do it for free? i would do anything on the computer to get it except paying and doing a ******.
i'm sure that no-one is willing to do it for free- honestly i don't give them out to anyone either.
anyway- i've stopped playing MW3- so im selling my godmodw/invisible account- would you be interested?
I'm interested i've been looking on the internet for 3 hours straight add me on psn: idris-i
Quote Originally Posted by idris-21 View Post
I'm interested i've been looking on the internet for 3 hours straight add me on psn: idris-i
send me a message via skype, i only go on to add people for my mods.
i have a friend that wants to do it for free for me, do i have to close this post?
Quote Originally Posted by loeis View Post
i have a friend that wants to do it for free for me, do i have to close this post?
request a mod/admin - mention them with @ and their name 'without the space' and ask them to close it.
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
request a mod/admin - mention them with @ and their name 'without the space' and ask them to close it.
Don't know if you know this, but the mentioning system is disabled right now @Antipathy
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Don't know if you know this, but the mentioning system is disabled right now @Antipathy
yeah your right. It doesn't work for some reason.
so how can I close it?
Quote Originally Posted by loeis View Post
so how can I close it?
your just going to have to PM a mod/Admin
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us