WTBCS:GO

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO
I'm looking for a CS:GO account, if it has time played on it, that would be great.
Anyway, I'll give 5$ for it, willing to up the price a little if it has a lot of hours played.

Just add me on skype, obbiiiiien
I have a CSGO gift ..
PM me if you're interested
I have an account with all counter strikes and other games add me on skype if you want it really cheap .Skype: ******minas_douk
Quote Originally Posted by Dillerkid View Post
I'm looking for a CS:GO account, if it has time played on it, that would be great.
Anyway, I'll give 5$ for it, willing to up the price a little if it has a lot of hours played.

Just add me on skype, obbiiiiien
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?