Looking for Advanced C++/Hacking Tutor or Mentor

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Advanced C++/Hacking Tutor or Mentor
I'm looking to find a mentor/tutor that can help me learn C++ and/or how to hack games and websites.

I am willing to pay some money (either on a "burst"-style plan* or a one-time payment) if necessary. We can talk about this more on Skype.

If I'm going to have to pay you, you must have an extensive knowledge and experience with C++ AND hacking games/websites. I will go into more detail and specifics on this if you think you can do it and you add me on Skype.

If interested, please contact my Skype and we will discuss it further: lolwtfomg3
Why the fuck would you pay to learn that?
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
Why the fuck would you pay to learn that?
I don't learn well at all from books or videos, and most people here are looking for money.

EDIT: I do, however, learn very well when things are being actively explained to me and I'm able to ask questions. It's just how I think, I guess, and I suffer financially from it because people want money to teach me like that.
Quote Originally Posted by sjustin1996 View Post
I don't learn well at all from books or videos, and most people here are looking for money.

EDIT: I do, however, learn very well when things are being actively explained to me and I'm able to ask questions. It's just how I think, I guess, and I suffer financially from it because people want money to teach me like that.
Most Hackers/Crackers/programmers learn all that stuff by themselves.(alone)
So i recommed you work hard,YOU CAN DO IT.
i think no one will teach you privately because it's a very very huge amount of informations and really, if they would take money for it per hour they could go working too and make extremly more money as if they would teach you ( a stranger who appeared and want to be a 1337-haxx0r)

you cant learn all this in 1 day,1 week or 1 month, specially if someone "teach" you because it takes you 2-3x more time because u need everything to be approved by this person

that makes no profit for you, learn it by yourself
Quote Originally Posted by Volltboon View Post
i think no one will teach you privately because it's a very very huge amount of informations and really, if they would take money for it per hour they could go working too and make extremly more money as if they would teach you ( a stranger who appeared and want to be a 1337-haxx0r)

you cant learn all this in 1 day,1 week or 1 month, specially if someone "teach" you because it takes you 2-3x more time because u need everything to be approved by this person

that makes no profit for you, learn it by yourself
I can learn it all very quickly. I'm a very, very fast learner. I picked up on the concept of many languages just by looking at them, and I'm not ignorant to the fact that I am a natural software and social engineer.

I learn faster from a person than I do from a book or other forms of tutorials. If I can pick up on multiple languages on my own, very quickly, I can just as quickly delve deeply into a language that I am being taught by another person.

On the point that you made of them having to check my work, approval and such, I wouldn't be paying them to sit around on their asses and give me assignments. I can ask around the forums for people to look at my work and criticize it for free.

I would be paying them to actively monitor my programming and correct me as I go, as to not develop bad habits.

Of course, however, I would take a decent mentor for free over a good mentor for money.
I added you on skype like a week ago... I'm not a tutor, but if you have questions (even vague ones..), I'll try to answer them.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?