Buying ITunes Gift card

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Buying ITunes Gift card
I would like to buy a 20$ itunes gift card with 40 lifes or tops(if you want something,ask and i might have it).I would accept 10$ gift cards too if no one would have 20 one .No funny stuff ,going first for the highly vouched persons or respectable members of this comunity.

Edit : New offer is 45L ,as written up there ,will go first for the higly vouched or a respected member ,or if you can get a OMM( @Ravallo @Symmetrical @Color @Approved)
sure!, but can we use a middle man? i will accept 40 life
Quote Originally Posted by moneyymule View Post
sure!, but can we use a middle man? i will accept 40 life
Of course ,if you can get official mpgh middleman.I will add some tops too
Edit: Your account seems to be created not to long ago.Get an official MM and i will go first
Quote Originally Posted by sacred76 View Post
I would like to buy a 20$ itunes gift card with 40 lifes or tops(if you want something,ask and i might have it).I would accept 10$ gift cards too if no one would have 20 one .No funny stuff ,going first for the highly vouched persons or respectable members of this comunity.

Edit : New offer is 45L ,as written up there ,will go first for the higly vouched or a respected member ,or if you can get a OMM( @Ravallo @Symmetrical @Color @Approved)
I don't do ROTMG.
Quote Originally Posted by sacred76 View Post
Sorry for wasting your time @Color
You didn't?
No one selling an itunes card?
First and last bump
you cant buy 20$ only 25$ how much would u pay for a 25$ itunes gift card?
Quote Originally Posted by Fellepelle View Post
you cant buy 20$ only 25$ how much would u pay for a 25$ itunes gift card?
Well ,48l and some tops ?
20 dollar cards exist smart one
Quote Originally Posted by Fellepelle View Post
Skypename?
I use yahoo messenger..We can meet ING ,OMM or how would you like to make this trade ?
I have a 15 dollar iTunes gift card I don't need. whats your offer for it?
Quote Originally Posted by jyu650 View Post
I have a 15 dollar iTunes gift card I don't need. whats your offer for it?
40l+some tops if the trade goes smoothly
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?