SolvedHacking an account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking an account
Hello good sirs. I currently have access to an account that I know the user and password to. I am planning on stealing the account by changing the password, I want to know if anyone knows how I could make the account unrecoverable, or the least possible. I am pretty sure the current owner hacked it off someone else but still.


-Any help greatly appreciated
In order to make it partially unrecoverable you must have access to the email attached to the account also.
However, the owner can provide CC statements and previous passwords/security question-answers and possibly still recover it.
Ok, thanks. I'll probably just change the pw and hope for the best then.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us