Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-Order (Steam) Gift
Currently selling a pre-order for Call of Duty: Ghosts.
I'm looking for somewhere around retail price as I had accidentally bought two and refunds aren't available unfortunately.
Anyways, I'm looking for around ~$40 however, the price is negotiable.
If you're interested please leave your Skype below.
If you are offering a trade I might consider.
If you're offering a different price we'll talk about it.
I will provide proof over Skype if need be.
I will not be going first unless you're a trusted member.
Thank you.
I'm looking for somewhere around retail price as I had accidentally bought two and refunds aren't available unfortunately.
Anyways, I'm looking for around ~$40 however, the price is negotiable.
If you're interested please leave your Skype below.
If you are offering a trade I might consider.
If you're offering a different price we'll talk about it.
I will provide proof over Skype if need be.
I will not be going first unless you're a trusted member.
Thank you.

