WinkMinecraft Alt Giveaway!

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Minecraft Alt Giveaway!
Hello good people at MPGH, i am doing a giveaway today!
Giveaway Ends Soon! Hurry and enter ! (Sep. 5)


Requirements:
Atleast 5 Post
No Begging

What to do:
-Choose a number from 1-50
(If the number is taken, choose another.)
-Tell Me What you Would Use It For


Proof:
Minecraft Alt Proof - Imgur


Taken/Unused Numbers:
 
Taken/Usable Numbers
1-
2-
3- darlaine
4-
5-
6-
7- johnny96iv
8-
9-
10- TetyBox
11-
12-
13-
14- uberhaxor14
15-
16- chheeky
17- shaheet
18-
19-
20-
21- Aidanisabaws
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27- Reiken.
28- pip97
29- Girlday
30- profreakss
31-
32-
33-
34- roc107
35-
36-
37-
38- iConan
39-
40-
41-
42-
43-
44-
45- caioalvesgames
46-
47-
48-
49- VJTDraco
50- Rukaii
10
to play on premium svr
number 45
i would use it to play with my friend
Hey Greyhound!

First off, thanks alot for doing a giveaway. It's really Fantastic to see that there's still people like you in the community
So, The number that I am picking is: 21

What I would use the account for: Whenever I am not sleeping or at school, I am working to try to help my parents out in a really bad financial situation. I don't have any money right now to spend on a minecraft account, and when I am not working, I would extremely appreciate a chance to escape and relax with minecraft! If you give the account to me, you will know that you made someone really happy.

Thanks so much for this giveaway, if you ever need anything, Message me!
Quote Originally Posted by Aidanisabaws View Post
Hey Greyhound!

First off, thanks alot for doing a giveaway. It's really Fantastic to see that there's still people like you in the community
So, The number that I am picking is: 21

What I would use the account for: Whenever I am not sleeping or at school, I am working to try to help my parents out in a really bad financial situation. I don't have any money right now to spend on a minecraft account, and when I am not working, I would extremely appreciate a chance to escape and relax with minecraft! If you give the account to me, you will know that you made someone really happy.

Thanks so much for this giveaway, if you ever need anything, Message me!

I Know how you feel about that bad financial situation, i have been working 2 jobs to help my mum.
Yeah it's tough at times, good on you mate.
49 , i want to give the acc to my friend
Number 50. I want it because in my country Minecraft is very expensive, so I can't buy it.

EDIT: Sry didn't knew i didn't have 10 post.
27 thanks for the giveaway
29

i want play premium server t_t
21 because i really want to play online and im too poor to get one
17

only played MCPE

would like to give PC version a go.
38. to play with my friends and to play in a premium server
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?