QuestionHelpUsing razer synapse on bo2

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Using razer synapse on bo2
Hi guys can using razer synapse 2.0 macro get me TAC banned like the AHK script? Or is it different?
Btw thanks those who helped me the previous times
I have been using it for quite some time now and no ban for me. (4-5 months) The running process definitely does not trigger any ban mechanism. If they look at your gameplay that is a another question but no ban for me yet.
Quote Originally Posted by limzijie View Post
Hi guys can using razer synapse 2.0 macro get me TAC banned like the AHK script? Or is it different?
Btw thanks those who helped me the previous times
I think you won't get ban to use them. (But I do not dare to try them )
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us