My Resource/Texture Pack I am working on

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
My Resource/Texture Pack I am working on
I am currently working on a texture pack, all the blocks that are placed there are my blocks + the sand :P

Opinions?

not bad,looks good
The stone should not be so dark and the glass shoudn't have borders but its good otherwise. Thats all C: Good job. BTW you should use the default texture pack when showing off yours.
the Ore looks shiny, it's better than the original, good work..
This actually looks very neat. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to its completion!
I like the ore
Really sweet Ore textures! Looking forward to to this one.
The ores are awesome
Looks great so far keep up the good work cant wait till the release
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?