SmileHow to Hack Cookie Clicker!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
How to Hack Cookie Clicker!
Well seems like a lot of you people still play this so here's a really easy hack. Its pretty old and a lot of people know it but in case you didnt here it is. Its so easy even a caveman could do it.

Link to the hack: http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Cheating
Thanks Gloo.

What you need:

Google Chrome
A Brain

Steps:

Go to the Cookie Clicker game! Cookie Clicker

Press F12 once you get there!

Click on the Console Button on the right of the menu bar!

Copy and Paste this code!

Code:
Game.cookies=Number Of Cookies Wanted
Change the number of cookies you want!

Exmaple:
Code:
Game.cookies=99999999999
Press Enter and Enjoy!

For those who don't know the hack... Here it is enjoy!

Doing this just ruins the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Doing this just ruins the game.
Why would you even sit there and press that freaking cookie?
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Why would you even sit there and press that freaking cookie?
I never click , Cursons do it for me

Anyways if anyone wants to play my fkd up game , here.


MS4wMzJ8fDEzNzc5NzUwNTM4MzV8MTExMTF8MTE4MzA1OTEyMj IwNjsxMTgzMDU5MTIyMjA2OzI4OzQ7MjkyMTI0MzcyMTg7MDst MTstMTswOzA7NzE7NTE1MzM7NzM7NDY4MzR8NDE3LDQxNywxMT Y2NDU5MTAyMDs0MTcsNDE3LDEyNTE1NjM0MDg1OzQxNyw0MTcs ODQwMTE1OzQxNyw0MTcsNDcwNDY0OTs0MTcsNDE3LDE2ODAyMz E5OzQxNyw0MTcsNDM2ODYwMzE7NDE3LDQxNywxNjgwMjMyMDA7 NDE3LDQxNywyNzk5OTM4NjA0OzYxNyw2MTcsODE5MTk0MzkyNj M7fDEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwx OzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOz EsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEs MTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMT sxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsx LDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTswLDE7MCwxOzEsMTsxLD E7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTswLDE7 MCwxOzAsMTswLDE7MCwxOzAsMTswLDE7MCwxOzAsMTswLDE7MS wxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTswLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MCwx OzEsMTsxLDA7fDE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MT sxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsx OzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOz E7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7 MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTswOzE7MTsxOzE7%21END%21
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


I never click , Cursons do it for me

Anyways if anyone wants to play my fkd up game , here.


Have more than you playing with no cheats.

ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


Have more than you playing with no cheats.

I finished game already , thats why i cheated
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


I finished game already , thats why i cheated
This is my 12th time resetting I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


This is my 12th time resetting I believe.
I don't like it anymore , maybe I'll play it again when it'll be updated again.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


I don't like it anymore , maybe I'll play it again when it'll be updated again.
Honestly just been trying to find the most effective way to get higher CPS with upgrades.
Stupid game, what is the point of it?
but thanks anyway Predator..
thanks ,predator
Why would you want to hack it..?

People play this? MIND BLOW
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us