Anyone need a Spriter?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone need a Spriter?
Hey guys,

I am a realy new Spriter for ROTMG.

If your server need a Spriter add me skype: zero.fun4sky
If you use these Weapons without my Okay i will reporting you for Copyright break.

Here some Pics:
You seem promising, though I'd like to add some suggestions.

1.) Add some shading and a light source. (i.e. slightly brighter colors on one side, slightly darker colors on the other)

2.) High contrast colors are only pretty if you do shading/light source. (as mentioned above)

3.) Practice some more and you might be taken in by a private server project.
Actually I Need A Spriter..
Quote Originally Posted by Nakamaro View Post
Hey guys,

I am a realy new Spriter for ROTMG.

If your server need a Spriter add me skype: zero.fun4sky
If you use these Weapons without my Okay i will reporting you for Copyright break.

Here some Pics:
The bow is the best
Hmm can you join our Vampire server project?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?