Best Screen recorders?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Best Screen recorders?
Which screen recorder has the best quility?
hey Kurtis, get Fraps man

it is the best
Yah, i agree bith BooKoo, Fraps pawns, BUT u lag liek hell
k awesome
I shall dowload it from utorrent
Quote Originally Posted by :iTried: View Post
k awesome
I shall dowload it from utorrent
And you don't wonder how i know your name....LOL
It's posted here. Just look for it.
how did u exactly
Quote Originally Posted by :iTried: View Post
how did u exactly
LOLZ well BooKoo is an old member from your clan.....

If you don't recall

And i am using BooKoo's MPGH account

Because i am bored and My MPGH account is banned >.<

Know who this is yet?
yeh
I know now
Quote Originally Posted by :iTried: View Post
yeh
I know now
What is the name of your clan again?
stop spamming thread stay on topic
btw use fraps
fraps ftw
Quote Originally Posted by collisions View Post
stop spamming thread stay on topic
btw use fraps
fraps ftw
Shut up pl0x

I will say what i want..

Never complained when i was on my Minion Acc. Did ya
Quote Originally Posted by BooKoo View Post
Shut up pl0x

I will say what i want..

Never complained when i was on my Minion Acc. Did ya
OWNED
______________________________
Quote Originally Posted by BooKoo View Post
Shut up pl0x

I will say what i want..

Never complained when i was on my Minion Acc. Did ya
we didnt complain cause u got da power on that account but not this one XD
Lol everyone's scared of you when you're a Minion =P You're a Choob in disguise :0
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us