Outdated16.2 client (Not Hexed)

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
thank you very much my hellreaiser friend
have a pizza !
XD hahahaa love it!
I will pay you 2 def pots. 1 take off Fullscreen. 1 to add auto-aim.I suck at coding,so I dont really know how to add/takeaway.
Quote Originally Posted by An Account View Post
I will pay you 2 def pots. 1 take off Fullscreen. 1 to add auto-aim.I suck at coding,so I dont really know how to add/takeaway.
I haven't looked to even start updating it, and don't want to look at it, why is it so hard to point your cursor at the object you want to shoot?
So wait... The arena tab hiding is great. Could you hide fame and gold in realms... or Davy keys outside of that dungeon? Or would they just never display?
Quote Originally Posted by navillus View Post
So wait... The arena tab hiding is great. Could you hide fame and gold in realms... or Davy keys outside of that dungeon? Or would they just never display?
Im more interested in moving the quest displays and arrow to the outer edge, and the red bag in nexus, fame and gold doesnt interupt gameplay, where as mouse over the quest arrow brings up the portrait, can be annoying at times, you can remove mouseover on the arrow but then if you miss seeing what the next quest is.... , keys im not sure, havent looked, think its more a glitch?
You're probably right. Just by acknowledging it though, you've already invested more in solving it than Kabam has...
auto aim makes it lag
so...... what does it have :/ you said most of whats on the the list, but what is it missing?
Quote Originally Posted by 6david7 View Post
so...... what does it have :/ you said most of whats on the the list, but what is it missing?
-Autonex
-FSv2
-No CS Debuffs
-Sprite world stuff
-No Ally Projectiles
-No loading screens
-Numerical HP-MP
-HP bars
-Some sort of antispam filter
thanks Zasx
Soooo... Am I the only one having a problem with it being stuck at the loading screen??
HALP! WUT DO?!
Quote Originally Posted by Sinergy666 View Post
Soooo... Am I the only one having a problem with it being stuck at the loading screen??
HALP! WUT DO?!
Even if you got unstuck, Realm is down.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Even if you got unstuck, Realm is down.
Oh nice. Hm, well I tried it last night as well and I could log in on the regular site, but the hacked client was still getting stuck at the loading screen :/. No idea what's wrong with it.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?