The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer.
Im trying to inject the guid chart on tekno cuz the admin hack isnt working but when ever i inject it its says. "The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Ive searched on the forums and google but I couldnt find a fix. Haaalp!
I know you have to DL something... a .NET software or something but I always forget which so..

/Waiting for aproval.
You'll find your .DLL (and some others) in it
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
I know you have to DL something... a .NET software or something but I always forget which so..

/Waiting for aproval.
You'll find your .DLL (and some others) in it
You're not allowed to post wares.

Just google the dll name, first site did the trick for me
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?