Hello all. Is it possible to make Minecraft giftcode bot? Trying all possible code formats and use proxy to bypass "Too much fails" error. Or someone is already coded it?
No. Codes are generated upon purchase, not pre-created.
Oh. but how about the bot trying codes and someone buy Minecraft in same time. i think it should work but not really good.
It's easy to copy their gift code format and make new random codes using a program (java, vb, batch, etc). The hard part is getting codes that work. Most have been used or do not exist currently. It's pretty much a game of chance.
Originally Posted by LordPankake
It's easy to copy their gift code format and make new random codes using a program (java, vb, batch, etc). The hard part is getting codes that work. Most have been used or do not exist currently. It's pretty much a game of chance.
Yes. It is. But if make it fully automated like account crackers and it check with code is working with not and working code just active.
Originally Posted by Zubrila
Yes. It is. But if make it fully automated like account crackers and it check with code is working with not and working code just active.
I've never even looked at the gift code page. I have no idea if it would be simple as a cracker. Personally I think it wouldn't be worth the time since you're more likely to find a 10 year old's account with the password of "123456" using a cracker.
Originally Posted by LordPankake
I've never even looked at the gift code page. I have no idea if it would be simple as a cracker. Personally I think it wouldn't be worth the time since you're more likely to find a 10 year old's account with the password of "123456" using a cracker.
yes, but nick is not good I thinked about gift codes because then u make your nick skinned not get a 10 years old child acc. Only if get some childs acc and sell it for some money to buy your own Minecraft acc. ( sorry for bad english )
Originally Posted by LordPankake
It's easy to copy their gift code format and make new random codes using a program (java, vb, batch, etc). The hard part is getting codes that work. Most have been used or do not exist currently. It's pretty much a game of chance.
well, but it'll be worth it since youll get your own ign