EggCracker

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
EggCracker
So I started using eggcracker... Well almost
anyhow, it seems these password lists with over 1 million passwords basically just crash the program. and the 3k ones uses weird passwords
I was told somewhere just to use the 10 most common, can anybody with experience in that, tell me what 10 passwords crack most/alot
accounts?
Takes time, if you have bad internet don't even try.
Quote Originally Posted by nicemikkel View Post
So I started using eggcracker... Well almost
anyhow, it seems these password lists with over 1 million passwords basically just crash the program. and the 3k ones uses weird passwords
I was told somewhere just to use the 10 most common, can anybody with experience in that, tell me what 10 passwords crack most/alot
accounts?
This my

shadow
incorrect
facebook
youtube
minecraft
password
abc123
12345678
qwerty
123456
dude just use 20 most common passwords. and join really populated servers . servers that have not 300 or 197 but 1697 users on, just hop on those servers. and scrape the usernames. if you don't know how look up Weepcraft 4.6. IT has this really nice feature, that when you press T you type .scrape *FileName*. and then it saves it on the weepcraft folder located in your .minecraft. take that load it up load the 20 passwords something like this........shadow
incorrect
facebook
youtube
minecraft
password
abc123
12345678
qwerty
123456

then take a list of proxies look it up on mpgh tuts or tools!
its really not that hard I get about 8-15 accounts a night and day. I start it at noon 6pm, wake up go to school get home from school and bam 8-15 accounts. and take in mind I dont just run one EggCracker I run 9 - 10 at the same time. Now that may seem like a lot of CPU waste but if you have a good computer that can handle it, then don't just sit and waste your time trying to crack one dam user.

.NOTE*** if you are trying to go around and crack a single person, if your trying to crack one person good luck with that!
itll take an ammounce of time hours days weeks months even years!

OH AND PUTTING THIS ON CAPS IT TAKES TIME SO PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO CRACKING THESE NOOBS WITH EASY PASSWORDS

funny story today I cracked 4 accounts with their passwords set to password.

hope that helped man
Do you get many?
Make sure to load proxies along when cracking!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us