OutdatedSpam bots
Hey, I look up to people that know how to hack because it's a hard skill.
Do you know where I can start learning C++ coding? I would like to become like you.
This post is not meant to be sarcastic, I just want to be like these guys, doing what they are doing.
Do you know where I can start learning C++ coding? I would like to become like you.
This post is not meant to be sarcastic, I just want to be like these guys, doing what they are doing.
So you're creating new spam bots and programs to make them to help them stop spam bots? Seem's a little counter productive.
MSellers may not have left that solution with Kabam, or there may have never actually been one. Instead of making it worse, you should give them time or contribute ideas on how you think it should be done.
Adding spam to the Nexus only hurts the players, Kabam employees that are trying to fix this don't play enough to care, and hopefully they aren't and they are working on fixes. That being said, blowing up everyone else's chat in Nexus doesn't help besides flooding the forums and their support tickets with "this guys is spamming please fix omg wow"
It's stupid.
EDIT: @Botmaker
What do you suggest as a fix? What should they do to fix people from creating an abundance of accounts, sending them to the Nexus, and spamming things such as "MMMMMMM"
I'm curious as to how you would solve the problem.
MSellers may not have left that solution with Kabam, or there may have never actually been one. Instead of making it worse, you should give them time or contribute ideas on how you think it should be done.
Adding spam to the Nexus only hurts the players, Kabam employees that are trying to fix this don't play enough to care, and hopefully they aren't and they are working on fixes. That being said, blowing up everyone else's chat in Nexus doesn't help besides flooding the forums and their support tickets with "this guys is spamming please fix omg wow"
It's stupid.
EDIT: @Botmaker
What do you suggest as a fix? What should they do to fix people from creating an abundance of accounts, sending them to the Nexus, and spamming things such as "MMMMMMM"
I'm curious as to how you would solve the problem.
Hey I got a good way, and this will be good
You know how they get this report thing right? On players?
Go to the website, and spam bot a whole bunch shit of reports saying ALLOW UT ITEMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be good, a reminder of that next time they will actually ADD the UT
Well if they don't....
then just continue spamming with this then xD, TILL KABAM DIES and BRING BACK OUR UTS!!
You know how they get this report thing right? On players?
Go to the website, and spam bot a whole bunch shit of reports saying ALLOW UT ITEMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be good, a reminder of that next time they will actually ADD the UT
Well if they don't....
then just continue spamming with this then xD, TILL KABAM DIES and BRING BACK OUR UTS!!
where are they spawning? i cant find them anywhere 



Okay fuck you guys
So now that both the game and the website are down, I believe it's safe to say this didn't help them solve the problem.
gg no re
Also, I understand the game was really fucked up by this SwatSec guy.
This shit is just retarded, I don't see the point.
gg no re
Also, I understand the game was really fucked up by this SwatSec guy.
This shit is just retarded, I don't see the point.
wait, since you can to spam bots is there any way that you will be able to do a multiboxing hack? XD
Beartato, you aren't very bright are you? Sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards. Creating more spambots makes players bring Kabam's autistic attention span to the problems. They might have known about the spam bots, but they didn't think it's a big enough problem. Well, it is. Something should've been done about them over a year ago. This and Swat's doings have shoved it in Kabam's face. Now they are forced to pay attention. They should actually fix the problems with their game instead of making everything for sale for real money (essentially pay2win) but no they're greedy pieces of shits and don't really care about the game at all until something like this happens, which is a hit to their wallet.
having some trouble running it, all i see over and over when running the program is:
account in use count: (0)
connection count: (0)
updated the build version to 16.3 and still no luck
on win7 with dotnet framework installed if that matters
is there any way to show errors or debug info?
account in use count: (0)
connection count: (0)
updated the build version to 16.3 and still no luck
on win7 with dotnet framework installed if that matters
is there any way to show errors or debug info?
Hmm how do I find the XY locations in the nexus if I want to locate bots at certain positions?
nvm ikf kcer up bigh time
Nice
I like it!
I like it!
This thread is closed for replies.
