Quick help with instant interaction?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Quick help with instant interaction?
It has been changing the way its worked for me 3x now, and I don't know why the use of this script would change.

Originally it worked on everything except Pagers, and Lootbags (between pickup/throw/pickup there was the legit delay)

Now it works on pagers (but glitchy because it doesn't always answer (even with pager always successful) and lootbags worked w/ instant pickup/throw/pickup (no delay between picking up 2nd bag) but now its back to the default delay before I can pickup new bag 1-2 seconds between bags (even w/ 75% legit (or instant script) interaction speed)

anyway here's the codes, maybe I changed/replaced an interaction script with another? Anyone who can instantly pickup bags (after throwing one) post their code? Thanks, might help some others too. Here's my interaction codes:

Code:
BaseInteractionExt._get_timer = function(self) return 0 end
BaseInteractionExt.can_interact = function(self, player) return true end
PlayerManager.selected_equipment_deploy_timer = function(self) return 0 end

if not _getTimer then _getTimer = BaseInteractionExt._get_timer end 
function BaseInteractionExt:_get_timer() 
   if self.tweak_data == "corpse_alarm_pager" then 
      return _getTimer(self) 
   end 
   return 0 
end

function TimerGui:_set_jamming_values() return end
function TimerGui:start( timer )
        timer = 0.01
        if self._jammed then
                self:_set_jammed( false )
                return
        end
       
        if not self._powered then
                self:_set_powered( true )
                return
        end
       
        if self._started then
                return
        end
       
        self:_start( timer )
        if managers.network:session() then
                managers.network:session():send_to_peers_synched( "start_timer_gui", self._unit, timer )
        end
end
i'm using alot more codes than this, but these are the ones i can think of that do with interaction
Code:
BaseInteractionExt._get_timer = function(self) return 0.1 end
BaseInteractionExt.can_interact = function(self, player) return true end
PlayerManager.selected_equipment_deploy_timer = function(self) return 0.1 end
Should get rid of your pager problem, although I've never found a way of fixing that legit delay between picking up another bag.
thanks, i'll try it after work. Hmmm random but, I set passive dmg multiplier from 4 to 5000 (for shotguns, and set spread to .10-.50 or something) so that I could spray multi targets and get the kills, but IDK if its working cause (yes dmg increase) but enemies get hitmarker and don't always drop. Come on, a pellet with 5000 dmg multi and no kill? hrmm
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?