Preview of new debug menu options

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Preview of new debug menu options
Here is a picture of my next release. Tell me what you think.

Here is a short video
Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyCam View Post
Download???
This is just a preview.
When will this be released?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan055 View Post
When will this be released?
I am not aloud to release it here since the .dll has internet connection code.
Rpghmodz what part does connect to the internet?
Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
Rpghmodz what part does connect to the internet?
Multiplayer/coop and version check
When you do release it where can we get it?
Quote Originally Posted by shadowsrage View Post
When you do release it where can we get it?
This was for 1.0 and now in 1.1 the dll is obusfucated mostly
Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticGamer View Post
Quote Originally Posted by shadowsrage View Post
When you do release it where can we get it?
This was for 1.0 and now in 1.1 the dll is obusfucated mostly
I remade it for 1.1. I am working on a fov slide bar so people can pick there fov. But I can t get the label that says what the fov to work.
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
I remade it for 1.1. I am working on a fov slide bar so people can pick there fov. But I can t get the label that says what the fov to work.
Doesn't matter because the dll connects to the internet so you can't post it :/
rghmodz makes good hacks. <3 haha.
LOL, 'Press E to Fuck Door' lol
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?