Does this work for Gface Warface(NA)?
PatchedWarMachine v1.0
Warface - Brazil: I needed to wait a long time to my warface finally "unfrozen", so, i press Insert and the display show all hacks Disactivated (Off). How can i use it?
Ps: Sorry my bad english
Ps: Sorry my bad english
hope it can use in chinese warface

When I inject the .dll my game closes?
Dont work Warface EU!
When I inject the .dll my game closes?
To muito nub neste jogo , kkkk tem aimbot ai nao?
qual processo e para injetor
hmm ... i guess it might work for the RU version but how do you inject it on the Gface Warface?
Talk Shit, Suck Dick, not pravelno are using feature! all in fog will be! necessary on more!
Here example as should to be!

In you so!

Here example as should to be!
In you so!
It works perfectly though it would be better if new functions were added on such as aimbot or no recoil/spread
Does it work?
do you have aimbot olso.
great hack and its simple 

This thread is closed for replies.
