Teamspeak3

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Teamspeak3
Sorry If I'm in the wrong section, Please move if thats the case.

Recently I was on a team speak server and got banned like the rest of us. Well I attempted the old change identity and ip thing but It dident work. Well I did some research and noticed that teamspeak has installed some special "magic" to help enforce bans. I know it is a hidden file on my computer. What I'm wondering is if their is a way to unban yourself from teamspeak servers now?

(I tried google and the handy search bar at the top but found nothing).
Quote Originally Posted by ogllyboogly View Post
Sorry If I'm in the wrong section, Please move if thats the case.

Recently I was on a team speak server and got banned like the rest of us. Well I attempted the old change identity and ip thing but It dident work. Well I did some research and noticed that teamspeak has installed some special "magic" to help enforce bans. I know it is a hidden file on my computer. What I'm wondering is if their is a way to unban yourself from teamspeak servers now?

(I tried google and the handy search bar at the top but found nothing).
Probably not.
I think Teamspeak is starting to use a type of UID like HWID.
So it would be pretty hard to get your self unban unless you can change computers.
I do believe Teamspeak is starting to use GUID which is a lot harder to bypass.
It's not possible to get unbanned
Quote Originally Posted by lyckan View Post
It's not possible to get unbanned
i never heard about that, ts bans with: username, ip, and ID.

If there is any of these match you cannot enter to the server, you know how to change the first two, for the uid, you have to go to options>identities> add identity to change the uid.

Be aware, they could have banned an ip range, so you have to try with a vpn for example

Bye
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?