Hello Hackers and Gamers
Im Zebiohazard
im currently making a youtube account
i love meeting new people and making new friends from all around the world
i can speak 3 different languages
Russian,German and Spanish
I've also traveled around the world and ate new food
'
i always stay up at night
my favorite energy drink is Venom
the food i usually eat Chinese (im addicted to the stuff)
I've never smoked or drank any type of Alcohol drink (i like to be fit)
im currently looking for a nice family home for me and my girlfriend
if you have any question about anything else you can ask me anything
im currently making a youtube account
i love meeting new people and making new friends from all around the world
i can speak 3 different languages
Russian,German and Spanish
I've also traveled around the world and ate new food
'i always stay up at night
my favorite energy drink is Venom
the food i usually eat Chinese (im addicted to the stuff)
I've never smoked or drank any type of Alcohol drink (i like to be fit)
im currently looking for a nice family home for me and my girlfriend
if you have any question about anything else you can ask me anything
