WTSInstaGet Pro $1

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
I really dont know why people should buy this from you ... you are just a cheat and stop the lies

I am using this the cracked one http://kickass.to/instaget-pro-bot-i...-t7580325.html

disable these three clients it works perfectly.
1)Websagram
2)Statigram
3)ink361

Here is a screen shot of me using it while writing this comment and its the Version 1.1
Quote Originally Posted by sigmaphi View Post
I really dont know why people should buy this from you ... you are just a cheat and stop the lies

I am using this the cracked one http://kickass.to/instaget-pro-bot-i...-t7580325.html

disable these three clients it works perfectly.
1)Websagram
2)Statigram
3)ink361

Here is a screen shot of me using it while writing this comment and its the Version 1.1
This^. And this guy's an Asian kid who's trying to take money from all of you. (just like he said it himself) I got screenshots on skype where he was selling it to me for $40-50. Jumping from that price to $1. Seems legit. Use that link on top. It works.
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?