LightbulbHelpHOTKEYS!! I want to launch a command in CMD(command prompt) while in crossfire

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HOTKEYS!! I want to launch a command in CMD(command prompt) while in crossfire
Hello i have a code for CMD that i want to be able to use while in crossfire.
I would like to use the code while in crossfire by using hotkeys like f9 or f10.

Thanks in advanced..
Quote Originally Posted by iangkenny View Post
Hello i have a code for CMD that i want to be able to use while in crossfire.
I would like to use the code while in crossfire by using hotkeys like f9 or f10.

Thanks in advanced..
i think that CMD is for GM's only ?
try to search how to make hotkeys in cmd that be able to use in apps
let me know
Quote Originally Posted by iangkenny View Post
Hello i have a code for CMD that i want to be able to use while in crossfire.
I would like to use the code while in crossfire by using hotkeys like f9 or f10.

Thanks in advanced..
Y do that when you have number hot keys but ive seen only 2 before
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?