Buying attack pots for 20 UGC/Itunes
I'm buying attack potions for UGC, one card in a denomination of 20.
Looking to buy them for about 0.20 per attack potion, and I'm probably willing to negotiate.
Also, im selling 35.00 worth of Itunes gift cards, two in 10 denominations, and one 15. Either buying attacks for 0.35 each or life for 0.75 each. Again, I am willing to negotiate.
I am willing to go first if you are vouched, and if you aren't. Well, I don't know. We could exchange kissy faces if you really wanted to. Or use an OMM, or you could go first. Well, yeah...<3
Skype: pandas.lovemeh
Looking to buy them for about 0.20 per attack potion, and I'm probably willing to negotiate.
Also, im selling 35.00 worth of Itunes gift cards, two in 10 denominations, and one 15. Either buying attacks for 0.35 each or life for 0.75 each. Again, I am willing to negotiate.
I am willing to go first if you are vouched, and if you aren't. Well, I don't know. We could exchange kissy faces if you really wanted to. Or use an OMM, or you could go first. Well, yeah...<3
Skype: pandas.lovemeh


