Two interesting functions in ILTClient
Hello guys !
Today I am going to show you 2 functions which I found in ILTClient class :
these are the classes for CF NA...
so what do these funcs do ? well... simply shutdown the game
how to use:
1st define this:
2nd somewhere put this code :
3rd after that depending on the func:
and when you press END the game will shutdown 
and when you press END there will be msg box like the "Send Error Report" one... with text asd
and when you press END there will be msg box like the "Send Error Report" one... BUT with text asd5
just like printf function...
I believe that the ShutdownWithMessage func can be used to put buttons in the msg box but i am not sure
i didnt find any GOOD documentation about it... Maybe it will be interesting to hook it 
Press Thanks, Add Reps if you like my post
I will be trying to post more and more cool stuff
Have a nice day! Bye 
Today I am going to show you 2 functions which I found in ILTClient class :
Code:
#define cLTClientOffset 0x600BBC
class cBase
{
public:
virtual const char* GetInterfaceName();
};
class cLTCSBase : public cBase
{
public:
virtual DWORD *Common();
virtual DWORD *Physics();
virtual DWORD *GetTransformLT();
virtual DWORD *GetModelLT();
virtual DWORD *SoundMgr();
virtual void Dummy();
};
class cLTClient : public cLTCSBase
{
public:
};
public:
char Spacer00 [148];
void (*Shutdown)();
void (*ShutdownWithMessage)(const char *pMsg, ...);
};
class cCShell
{
public:
char Spacer00[cLTClientOffset];
cLTClient *LTClient;
};
so what do these funcs do ? well... simply shutdown the game

how to use:
1st define this:
Code:
cCShell *CShell;
Code:
dw_CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle ("cshell.dll");
if (!CShell) CShell = (cCShell*)dw_CShell;
Code:
if (GetAsyncKeyState (VK_END)&1) CShell->LTClient->Shutdown();

Code:
if (GetAsyncKeyState (VK_END)&1) CShell->LTClient->ShutdownWithMessage ("asd");
Code:
if (GetAsyncKeyState (VK_END)&1) CShell->LTClient->ShutdownWithMessage ("asd%d", 5);
just like printf function...I believe that the ShutdownWithMessage func can be used to put buttons in the msg box but i am not sure
i didnt find any GOOD documentation about it... Maybe it will be interesting to hook it 
Press Thanks, Add Reps if you like my post
I will be trying to post more and more cool stuff
Have a nice day! Bye 



![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)