EggCracker Crash

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
EggCracker Crash
So I left Eggcracker to run on one window overnight and no other programs were running so I turned my monitor off and left it on to run the usernames and passes and so on. So when I woke up about 8 hours later I saw that it froze at 30 tries with 200and something requests. Now I cant exit out of the Eggcracker window to start it over again. PLOX HELP!
how so "Task Manager"?
PLZ use instructions like ":C\files\forward\blahblahblah"
OR "Settings>blah>blah>blah"
Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Kaos View Post
how so "Task Manager"?
PLZ use instructions like ":C\files\forward\blahblahblah"
OR "Settings>blah>blah>blah"
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open task manager on windows.
Say please properly, "plox" doesn't mean anything.
And to force restart, just hold your comps power button for 5 seconds.
plox means please. just like plz does. btw thanks for stating the obvious solution.
Like above post or just do a force shutdown,unplugging the power cable/Pressing power button intill it shuts down
Sigh, not another 'tard.

CTRL+ALT+DEL > Select any process that looks remotely like EggCracker > Right Click > Select Kill process > ??? > PROFIT $$$
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us