Smile{Release} Joke

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
{Release} Joke
A construction worker on the third floor of a building needs a handsaw. He sees one of the laborers on the first floor and yells down to him, but the man indicates that he can't hear. So, the guy on the third floor tries to use signs. He points to his eye, meaning, "I", then at his knee, meaning, "need", then he moves his hand back and forth, meaning, "handsaw".
The man on the first floor nods, then drops his pants and begins to masturbate.
The man on the third floor freaks out and runs down to the first floor yelling, ''What the hell is wrong with you!?! Are you stupid or something? I was saying that I needed a handsaw!''
The laborer looks at the carpenter and says, ''I knew that. I was just trying to tell you that I was coming.''


Thank me if i made u laff..
Quote Originally Posted by memom View Post
A construction worker on the third floor of a building needs a handsaw. He sees one of the laborers on the first floor and yells down to him, but the man indicates that he can't hear. So, the guy on the third floor tries to use signs. He points to his eye, meaning, "I", then at his knee, meaning, "need", then he moves his hand back and forth, meaning, "handsaw".
The man on the first floor nods, then drops his pants and begins to masturbate.
The man on the third floor freaks out and runs down to the first floor yelling, ''What the hell is wrong with you!?! Are you stupid or something? I was saying that I needed a handsaw!''
The laborer looks at the carpenter and says, ''I knew that. I was just trying to tell you that I was coming.''
LMMFAO!!!! Dude that was seriously funny made my milk go in my nose D:!
What the fuck post it somewhere else not here!
Uhh this should be in the spam secction?
/close thread please
yeah dont post this here post in it in spam section?

(BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THATS FKING FUNNY XD
I FKING LAUGHED SO HARD)
MADE ME LAUGH SOOO MUCH
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
FUNNIEST SHIT IN THE WORLD!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL XDXDXDXD
Funny shit bro
HAHAHA FUCK FUCK LOLOLOL FUCK LOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHA.

pure awesome.
lmfao
u made me lul though ur not gettin ur thanks
cause wrong section :P
Yeah, thats really funny, but no thanks for u mate! xD we should have a joke section in the spam corner xD
my bad
most people view this area so thats the last joke then.
Not exactly in the right section.
fuck this is why i think we need that 3rd minion.....xP
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us