ExclamationDragoncon 2013 Code

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Dragoncon 2013 Code
New code for the Sonic Sword-Drive is PaladinWho7331805. Go to /join museum and press the 'Enter Code' button.
The item's kinda awesome.
I don't like it :l
The item is cool, and it's ACs.
no thanks???
Do any of you get the story behind the parody? If not, then you probably shouldn't even get the item...
Another item to add on my bank.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Do any of you get the story behind the parody? If not, then you probably shouldn't even get the item...
I don't get the story. Halp me.
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
I don't get the story. Halp me.
Have you ever heard of Doctor Who?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Have you ever heard of Doctor Who?
Clears up everything.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us