EGG CHECKING NOT WORK

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
EGG CHECKING NOT WORK
i whant to check some mc Alt but i do what i need i click start but dont do nothing but the craker work why??
Mine posting a screenshot?
Quote Originally Posted by tehhijack View Post
Mine posting a screenshot?
i click start and it do nothing whant a screenshot help ?????? is not send eror or like this
Ok, what you are imputting is it a .txt file? Are the accounts in format Username:Password? Or are they in just Username.
Quote Originally Posted by tehhijack View Post
Ok, what you are imputting is it a .txt file? Are the accounts in format Username:Password? Or are they in just Username.
txt userass

user : pass
Give me a line blur out password.
Tehhijack, don't even bother helping. If people can't read basic instructions, they are not fit enough to even know the tool.
I read this work very ell but in only this txt he dont work I copy to new and is steel not work but I create new with not the same user it work
Sigh ._. I suggest you don't try, and just buy already cracked alts from me or other people.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us