Taked items and no banning because ae don't cares [cool]

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Taked items and no banning because ae don't cares [cool]
this is me :






ae won't do anything because they are dump noobs and don't give me cheater badge.
b461.png257 KB · 43 downloads
Asking for someones account password isn't allowed. I deleted that part , if you'll ask for someones account password again you might be banned.
That's nice bro. I really want to know who much time you will spend with those items before someone report you.
And if the Alpha Omega class is working.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
That's nice bro. I really want to know who much time you will spend with those items before someone report you.
And if the Alpha Omega class is working.
i already reported by 10 times and nothing happened. and yes free alpha omega works i hope they will be soo nuubs and add more classes like corruptor,paladin slayer etc.
Now...Can someone please send me how to exploit the preview items? I missed that thread because "someone" didn't want anyone else to see it just because it had outside advertising! Gloo...If you're kind enough you will let someone actually telling me how to do the exploit and not just delete this! Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by SkylordMCI View Post
Now...Can someone please send me how to exploit the preview items? I missed that thread because "someone" didn't want anyone else to see it just because it had outside advertising! Gloo...If you're kind enough you will let someone actually telling me how to do the exploit and not just delete this! Thanks
they deleted my thread lolz and banned me for 2 days cause says adversing... I will not show again, sorry
Quote Originally Posted by SkylordMCI View Post
Now...Can someone please send me how to exploit the preview items? I missed that thread because "someone" didn't want anyone else to see it just because it had outside advertising! Gloo...If you're kind enough you will let someone actually telling me how to do the exploit and not just delete this! Thanks
I wasn't the one who deleted thread. Ask @Chrono to create another video without advertising/outside links , not me.
The WPE PRO hack file can only be found on another forum. Idk if the creator will let someone post the file here.
I Checked the char page of the account there is no dom item on his char page ,so probably is only client side?
i saw you ingame on cysero, you were only able to use canned chat lol
i wouldnt risk my account for that though >_>
So they removed all your items Cool story bro, I wouldn't try that.
I believe that AE heard the reports and took all of his items.
I really can't tell if the Doom Wheel hack is client side, because I saw one guy with a Alpha DOOMmega class Preview on his char page. Maybe AE changed the items logic, idk.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
I believe that AE heard the reports and took all of his items.
I really can't tell if the Doom Wheel hack is client side, because I saw one guy with a Alpha DOOMmega class Preview on his char page. Maybe AE changed the items logic, idk.
Do you know how to do it? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
Do you know how to do it? :P
The hack? Yep.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
The hack? Yep.
Tell me ._.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?