SwatSec
@SwatSec
@SwatSecOne
........................ CANNOT MENTION THIS GUY! DAMN IT!
Greetings, yo annoying hacker, the true hacker, the REAL hacker of this forum, the one and only, the one that destroyed ROTMG completely.
I need to ask you some questions, and I want to know a lot of things, because I don't understand this!
About hacking
1. Out of nilly, jNoob, TrollAux, krazyshank, and a whole lot of other people who can hack the CLIENT-side of the game very well, you were the only one I've seen who can hack a SERVER-side, and I want to know 2 things:
- Is this pure hacking tools, using brute force and determine the open ports of the server and the password?
- Or are you a ROTMG admin?
2. If you answered yes to hack, is this DDOS attack, or server crash, or anything maybe even lag that get you the admin ability?
3. If you answered yes to ROTMG admin, why would you destroy a game you created?
4. I know that hacking, in whatever ways, nothing is impossible, and I'm sure you know that as well but I'm lazy to truly hack into a server because it consumes a lot of time. How long did this hack take you?
About you
1. Why are you doing this?
2. What is this for, for us? For community? Or to punish ROTMG admins?
3. Are you truly a hacker, a world class hacker that completely understand most programming languages and also different types of technologies.
4. Did you care for anyone out there that plays this game?
About ROTMG
1. Did you care for ROTMG?
2. Do you think ROTMG will ever come back?
3. How many parts of ROTMG have you hacked, out of all, I've seen forum down, testing is still on, the production is dead, the hex clients cant connect, which parts did you hack?
4. Did you hack into the main control panel?
5. Have you managed to do this a lot of times, rather than just hacking it once and for all?
6. Is this remote control or are you truly one of the workers at ROTMG?
Edit:
As of nilly's post
This thread is so shit XD
I just realized he probably just brute forced into an account, I didn't know that some accounts were leaked on internet.
So forget it, he is probably gonna dip his dick in some food sauce and feed it to us
@SwatSecOne
........................ CANNOT MENTION THIS GUY! DAMN IT!
Greetings, yo annoying hacker, the true hacker, the REAL hacker of this forum, the one and only, the one that destroyed ROTMG completely.
I need to ask you some questions, and I want to know a lot of things, because I don't understand this!
About hacking
1. Out of nilly, jNoob, TrollAux, krazyshank, and a whole lot of other people who can hack the CLIENT-side of the game very well, you were the only one I've seen who can hack a SERVER-side, and I want to know 2 things:
- Is this pure hacking tools, using brute force and determine the open ports of the server and the password?
- Or are you a ROTMG admin?
2. If you answered yes to hack, is this DDOS attack, or server crash, or anything maybe even lag that get you the admin ability?
3. If you answered yes to ROTMG admin, why would you destroy a game you created?
4. I know that hacking, in whatever ways, nothing is impossible, and I'm sure you know that as well but I'm lazy to truly hack into a server because it consumes a lot of time. How long did this hack take you?
About you
1. Why are you doing this?
2. What is this for, for us? For community? Or to punish ROTMG admins?
3. Are you truly a hacker, a world class hacker that completely understand most programming languages and also different types of technologies.
4. Did you care for anyone out there that plays this game?
About ROTMG
1. Did you care for ROTMG?
2. Do you think ROTMG will ever come back?
3. How many parts of ROTMG have you hacked, out of all, I've seen forum down, testing is still on, the production is dead, the hex clients cant connect, which parts did you hack?
4. Did you hack into the main control panel?
5. Have you managed to do this a lot of times, rather than just hacking it once and for all?
6. Is this remote control or are you truly one of the workers at ROTMG?
Edit:
As of nilly's post
This thread is so shit XD
I just realized he probably just brute forced into an account, I didn't know that some accounts were leaked on internet.
So forget it, he is probably gonna dip his dick in some food sauce and feed it to us
kudos for you man.
