Helpwhere is the ninja class?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
where is the ninja class?
Am I missing something? Using the latest from here https://github.com/Club559/ROTMGServer, I managed to make everything work without bugs, but something left me confused:

when you start as admin account (or Founder, rank 7), you get 75 stars, suggesting 15 classes, yet only 14.
there is no Ninja class, but what's the point of ninja stars and katana then?
14 classes only with Blademaster class, but how come its rank 75, isnt it suppose to be 70?

Did I forgot to enable Ninja somewhere?

also, when i go to the main menu or if i start new client, it goes back to light blue star, no white star, what's going on...
did I mess up something in the setup, but I followed all steps...

thanks guys! Would love to add a ninja class :3
1.) 75 stars is the default maximum stars for RotMG

2.) You can't "enable" ninja. You have to code it in.

3.) The client shows your true amount of stars, but by default the server shows a Founder rank with 75 stars.
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
1.) 75 stars is the default maximum stars for RotMG

2.) You can't "enable" ninja. You have to code it in.

3.) The client shows your true amount of stars, but by default the server shows a Founder rank with 75 stars.
Whats the code for ninja if you know????
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Whats the code for ninja if you know????
I know it... Thanks C453 for telling me
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?